“How do blogs make income?” This is a question that I always receive from my friends. Well, I waded through the internet and compiled a useful summation of the different ways to generate income from a blog. You can make good money on the side if you are a part time blogger, but if blogging is all you do, then you should read through and find strategies to increase your blogging income here.
#1. Affiliate marketing
Why you need to try Affiliate Marketing
still the best money making ways for most bloggers. Here are the reasons as to
- It is cheap: – It does not need any startup cost to be an
affiliate marketer, as you long as you have a blog with good traffic or a large
following on your social media platforms, you are ready to go with this kind of
income generation. Additionally, you do not need a typical brick and mortar
premises since all your product or service promotions will be done on the
- Unrestricted market: – the internet has made the world be a small market place, you can reach people from any continent or country in the world. This gives you the advantage of a wide market from the comfort of your home.
- No storage or shipping:- If you are promoting a product. Let’s say from Amazon, you do not need to have a place to store the products, you are just required to redirect potential buyers to them, and they will do all the shipping and other requisites.
- A good source of passive income:- Depending on your skill in internet marketing, affiliate marketing can serve a steady source of revenue for you. For instance, one post on social media can attract several buyers, something that cannot happen in the regular jobs or brick and mortar shop.
- Work from home:– the beauty of affiliate marketing or blogging is that you can do everything from the comfort of your home. You do not have to worry about the tedious road traffics and getting to your workplace
late; you just do it at your convenience.
#2. Advertising Income
- Display Ads
- Private Ads
#3. Products income stream
#4. Continuity programs income stream
- Forum or community area
- Exclusive content
- Products, services or software.